Things to know for your booking, before departure:
- We will gladly take your wishes into account. However, the booking of specific room numbers cannot be guaranteed on our part and will only be accepted on a facultative basis.
- Arrival/ check-in: Arrival April to October: from 14:00 to 19:00. Arrival November to March: from 16:00 to 19:00.
- Departure/ check-out: Until 10:30 am
- Cancellation: The booking contract is concluded with the mutual booking confirmation. Up to 1 week before arrival changes and cancellations are free of charge. Within one week before arrival we charge 80% of the room price.
- Payment: Please pay for our services on the day of your departure in cash or by EC card. A deposit paid by you in advance by bank transfer will of course be charged. The hotel contract conditions of the DEHOGA apply to us.
- Dogs: are welcome on request. For stays of up to 2 nights, we charge a flat rate of 15 euros for the additional cleaning work. From the 3rd day we charge an additional 5,-€/day. Dogs do not belong in bed with you. We reserve the right to charge a special surcharge for non-compliance and gross soiling of the bed linen.
- Internet access: via WLAN – free of charge.
- Parking spaces for our guests are available in sufficient number free of charge at the house.
Smoking is prohibited throughout the building. Including all hotel rooms. – We kindly ask for your attention!
- Bicycle garage: A lockable bicycle garage is available to our hotel guests free of charge. The batteries of e-bikes can also be charged there. Please not in the room!
The guest accommodation contract (rental contract) is considered concluded when the room has been promised, or if a promise was no longer possible due to time constraints, has been made available. The conclusion of the guest accommodation contract (rental contract) obligates the contracting parties to fulfill the contract, regardless of the duration for which the contract was concluded. The contract cannot be cancelled unilaterally. Tentative or option data are binding for both parties to the contract. The Venngasthof “Zur Buche”, owner Axel Steffens, reserves the right to rent the reserved rooms to other parties after the expiration of the tentative or option dates. Reserved rooms are available to the guest from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10:30 a.m. on the day of departure. If agreed rooms are not available for whatever reason, the Venngasthof “Zur Buche”, owner Axel Steffens, has to provide an equivalent substitute, also outside the house, as far as this is reasonable.